WHEN SECONDS COUNT, THESE TWO HOURS MATTER.
Pipeline safety. Know how to respond.
Hone your skills and build your knowledge about pipeline safety at a two-hour training session. Attendees can connect with local pipeline and gas distribution operators, network with fellow first responders and operators, plan a coordinated response and receive updated operator and emergency contact information.
Participants will have the opportunity to earn two Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits upon training completion. Trainings start in January! Sign up below to reserve your spot today.
- Shipshewana, Blue Gate Performing Arts Center: Monday, January 8 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Plymouth, Swan Lake Resort: Tuesday, January 9 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Michigan City, Blue Chip Casino/Stardust Event Center: Wednesday, January 10 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
- Merrillville, Hellenic Banquet Center: Thursday, January 11 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
- Lafayette, The Stables: Tuesday, January 16 at 5:30 p.m EST.
- Kokomo, Elite Banquet and Conference Center: Wednesday, January 17 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Wabash, Honeywell Center: Thursday, January 18 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Fort Wayne, Ceruti’s: Monday, January 22 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Muncie, Horizon Convention Center: Tuesday, January 23 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Indianapolis, Primo Banquet and Conference Center: Wednesday, January 24 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Danville, Hendricks County 4-H Fairgrounds: Thursday, January 25 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Crawfordsville, The Stone Creek Lodge: Tuesday, January 30 at 5:30 p.m. EST. (Beef House Catering)
- Terre Haute, Idle Creek Banquet Center: Wednesday, January 31 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Bloomington, Monroe County Convention Center: Thursday, February 1 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Richmond, Wayne County Fairgrounds: Tuesday, February 6 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Greensburg, Highpoint Events: Wednesday, February 7 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Scottsburg, Mid-America Science Park: Thursday, February 8 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Odon, Simon J Graber Building: Tuesday, February 13 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Huntingburg, Huntingburg Event Center: Wednesday, February 14 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Evansville, Bally’s Evansville: Thursday, February 15 at 5:30 p.m. CST.
- Virtual: Wednesday, March 13 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Virtual: Thursday, March 14 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
Can’t make it to the meetings? Access our virtual training center here. Our training center: allows agency personnel unable to attend face-to-face meetings the opportunity for online training, documentation of user activity, training progress, and course completion.