WHEN SECONDS COUNT, THESE TWO HOURS MATTER.
Pipeline safety. Know how to respond.
Hone your skills and build your knowledge about pipeline safety at a two-hour training session. Attendees can connect with local pipeline and gas distribution operators, network with fellow first responders and operators, plan a coordinated response and receive updated operator and emergency contact information.
Participants will have the opportunity to earn two Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits upon training completion. Trainings start in January! Sign up below to reserve your spot today.
- Shipshewana: Monday, January 9 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Plymouth: Tuesday, January 10 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Michigan City: Wednesday, January 11 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
- Merrillville: Thursday, January 12 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
- Lafayette: Tuesday, January 17 at 5:30 p.m EST.
- Kokomo: Wednesday, January 18 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Wabash: Thursday, January 19 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Fort Wayne: Monday, January 23 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Muncie: Tuesday, January 24 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Indianapolis: Wednesday, January 25 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Danville: Thursday, January 26 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Covington: Tuesday, January 31 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Terre Haute: Wednesday, February 1 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Bloomington: Thursday, February 2 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Richmond: Tuesday, February 7 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Lawrenceburg: Wednesday, February 8 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Starlight: Thursday, February 9 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Odon: Tuesday, February 14 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Huntingburg: Wednesday, February 15 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Evansville: Thursday, February 16 at 5:30 p.m. CST.
- Virtual: Thursday, March 22 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Virtual: Thursday, March 23 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
Please click here for access to meeting documents.
Can’t make it to the meetings? Access our virtual training center here. Our training center: allows agency personnel unable to attend face-to-face meetings the opportunity for online training, documentation of user activity, training progress, and course completion.