WHEN SECONDS COUNT, THESE TWO HOURS MATTER.
Pipeline safety. Know how to respond.
Hone your skills and build your knowledge about pipeline safety at a two-hour training session. Attendees can connect with local pipeline and gas distribution operators, network with fellow first responders and operators, plan a coordinated response and receive updated operator and emergency contact information.
Participants will have the opportunity to earn two Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits upon training completion. Trainings start in January! Sign up below to reserve your spot today.
- Shipshewana: Monday, January 10 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Plymouth: Tuesday, January 11 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Michigan City: Wednesday, January 12 at 5:30 p.m. CST.
- Merrillville: Thursday, January 13 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
- Lafayette: Tuesday, January 18 at 5:30 p.m EST.
- Kokomo: Wednesday, January 19 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Wabash: Thursday, January 20 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Fort Wayne: Monday, January 24 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Muncie: Tuesday, January 25 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Indianapolis: Wednesday, January 26 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Danville: Thursday, January 27 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Covington: Tuesday, February 1 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Terre Haute: Wednesday, February 2 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Bloomington: Thursday, February 3 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Richmond: Tuesday, February 8 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Lawrenceburg: Wednesday, February 9 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Starlight: Thursday, February 10 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Odon: Tuesday, February 15 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Huntingburg: Wednesday, February 16 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Evansville: Thursday, February 17 at 5:30 p.m. CST.
- Virtual: Thursday, March 3 at 11:30 a.m. EST.
- Virtual: Thursday, March 3 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
Please note that pipeline Operators are taking necessary precautions to follow state and federal guidelines to ensure your safety at our pipeline safety programs. Please stay home if you feel sick and/or have been exposed to COVID-19. We encourage all attendees to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing while following sanitation protocols.
Please click here for access to meeting documents.