WHEN SECONDS COUNT, THESE TWO HOURS MATTER.
Pipeline safety. Know how to respond.
Hone your skills and build your knowledge about pipeline safety at a two-hour virtual training session. Attendees can connect with local pipeline and gas distribution operators, network with fellow first responders and operators, plan a coordinated response and receive updated operator and emergency contact information.
Participants will have the opportunity to earn two Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits upon training completion. Virtual trainings start in January! Sign up below to reserve your spot today.
- Middlebury: Monday, January 11 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Plymouth: Tuesday, January 12 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Michigan City: Wednesday, January 13 at 5:30 p.m. CST.
- Merrillville: Thursday, January 14 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
- West Lafayette: Tuesday, January 19 at 5:30 p.m EST.
- Kokomo: Wednesday, January 20 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Wabash: Thursday, January 21 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Fort Wayne: Monday, January 25 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Muncie: Tuesday, January 26 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Indianapolis: Wednesday, January 27 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Danville: Thursday, January 28 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Covington: Tuesday, February 2 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Terre Haute: Wednesday, February 3 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Bloomington: Thursday, February 4 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Richmond: Tuesday, February 9 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Aurora: Wednesday February 10 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Starlight: Thursday, February 11 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Odon: Tuesday, February 16 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Huntingburg: Wednesday, February 17 at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- Evansville: Thursday, February 18 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
Please click here for access to meeting documents.